(and Your Boss) Should Know About Branding”
“The CEO's Little Black Book on Branding”
by Kae G. Wagner
North Star's very own noted author and branding consultant, Kae Groshong Wagner, is available to discuss her latest book “The CEO's Little Black Book on Branding,” a topic perfectly suited for marketing managers, directors and executives trying to bring branding thinking and best practices into their organization – as well as for any CEO who wants to help his marketing team enhance brand equity and growth.
“Everything You (and Your Boss) Should Know about Branding” presents the Branding Strategies and Tactics every company needs in order to build a strong brand and secure a solid presence in the market. From the Eight Brand Building Blocks to Branding Inside to Brand Valuation, Ms. Wagner takes the audience on a journey of discovery, participation and understanding of the importance of implementing a brand strategy.
“Take aways” from this program include:
- Understanding how your brand is perceived in the marketplace
- Learning how to evaluate your brand’s strengths and weaknesses
- Working with your CEO to allocate a branding budget
- Developing internal “Brand Champions”
- Generating more profits through Branding
For more information regarding Kae's speaking services, please contact us at 717-392-6982 or email@example.com.
Get to Know Kae
B.A. University of MD
- Numerous articles on marketing and business for national publications
- Marketing Columnist for national trade publication for two years
- Wrote two Consumer Trend Publications
- Author of “The Power Principles of Marketing” and “The CEO’s Little Black Book on Branding”
- Producer and Host of “The Marketing Memo,” an audio newsmagazine
- Professional Speaker on Marketing and Branding Issues
- Lecturer on Marketing for Colleges
- President and Founder of North Star Marketing, Inc.
- Developed the Marketing Management System, GoNorth e-Marketing, NewsMakers PR program and other marketing and branding programs
- Involved in the development of many brands: Legends, TenderPlus, Phillies Franks, Fiesta Franks, MegaTee
- Television producer for PM Magazine, a nationally syndicated television program
- Editor for a series of six award-winning films for the Nebraska Historical Society
- Account Manager for a Lancaster-based Advertising Agency
- Production Manager for Public Television
- Community involvement through Junior Achievement, Tabor Community Services, Big Brothers Big Sisters, American Cancer Society, Lancaster County Community Foundation
- Business/Trade Involvement: Sales and Marketing Executives International, International Association of Business Executives, Marketing and Communications Association, the Agency Management Roundtable Group and TEC – The Executive Committee.
- Past President of Sales and Marketing Executives International
- National MarComm award for “The CEO’s Little Black Book on Branding”
- Leadership Award from the Sales and Marketing Executives
- Speaker Recognition Award from TEC – The Executive Committee
- “50 Best Business Women in PA” 2005